[TR] Goodwood Tour

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Goodwood Tour
From: Bill & AnnaBelle <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 08:43:53 -0800
Hi folks,
        There was an ad in the VTR magazine (I think), for the
Goodwood Revival Tour, we are seriously considering it.  It is very
expensive, and the last eMail from the organizer is asking that we
remit the funds now ... I am a little concerned as the tour is not
till September.
        If anyone has had experience dealing with England Specials it
would give us a "warm/fuzzy" to know that we are not being conned.

Thanks for your input ...

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L