Re: [TR] Off topic, pressure washers

To: Phil Bacon <pboldtrix@juno.com>, triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Off topic, pressure washers
From: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 11:37:28 -0700
Phil Bacon wrote:

>Listers:
>   This is off topic, but I hope some listers will respond.  Am thinking of
>purchasing a gas powered pressure washer for home use.   Any suggestions?  The
>electric ones are useless for patio/driveway cleaning etc.  What's the
>preference, direct or belt drive?  Anything to look out for?  Desireable
>features?  There seem to be a jillion brands, set-ups out there...very
>confusing.

My neighbor says the high-powered pressure washers are great for taking
off siding and roof shingles. If you're not careful. I haven't tried his
on the car, as I'm concerned it would remove the protective oil coating
under my car. Waxoyl, hold the wax. DirtOyl?

Steven Newell
Littleton, CO USA
'62 TR4 x 2 etc.

http://www.vtr.org