Re: [TR] Wishbone Classics on eBay

To: tomislav.marincic@earthlink.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Wishbone Classics on eBay
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 12:06:01 EDT
In a message dated 9/27/2007 6:10:54 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
tomislav.marincic@earthlink.net writes:

I've  left phone messages on Kai's cell phone and business number. I've
contacted  him via eBay, where he is apparently active. He will not contact me.
I've  reviewed all our old emails, where he clearly states the engine should be
done  in May, and later July. I see no evidence of any disagreement in the old
correspondence. Kai: why me?

Maybe Kai is a graduate of the Brian Schlorf PowerBritish School of  Business.

Cheers,
Jack Mc