[TR] Rear shock conversion

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Rear shock conversion
From: "Brian Induni" <308gtsi@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 22:20:18 -0700
Hello all,

I'm concerned that I'm now reading about failures to rear shock conversions!
Can someone post pics of the conversion they used the resulting damage?
Also, how hard were you driving when they failed? There shouldn't be any
more stress on the supporting cross member that held the Armstrong levers
after installing the conversions. but then again, maybe ones driving habits
change? Details, man, details!

Brian

1967 TR4a, shaking down after nearly finished restoration!