Re: [TR] TR4 Electronic Ignition Question

To: "Daehler, William F" <william.f.daehler@delphi.com>,
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4 Electronic Ignition Question
From: "Frenken, Eric" <efrenken@lctax.de>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 08:04:37 +0200
Hi Will,

for another (bulletproof) alternative look here:

http://brits-n-pieces.com/shop/product_info.php/info/p6783?language=en

Best regards

Eric

So I was looking at the alternative upgrades for my ignition system,
which is currently just points.  Looks like I could buy a Petronix kit
which replaces the points with a shutter and an optical trigger.

But if I open my wallet even farther, I could get a Cranecams Fireball
XR700 which has an optical trigger as well as an ignition module.

What should I do? What are the pro and cons?  Makes me really want to
know what's inside that ignition module.

Will in Wisconsin
63 TR4
Powder Blue

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]