Re: [TR] Holy Silverstone value, Batman!

To: nwolf@u.washington.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Holy Silverstone value, Batman!
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 15:57:13 EST
In a message dated 1/26/2007 3:19:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nwolf@u.washington.edu writes:

> I showed the auction to my wife and she glanced over at my own set of
> Silverstones (not for sale) and said "It's too bad you like those wheels so
>much!"
>
> I guess I've invested in precious metal

Nick,
Thanks!  So I done good back in the mid 90's when I paid the ridiculous
amount of $1100 for my set that is on the 62 TR4.  They were freshly restored
and
came with 5 outstanding spinners too.  People thought I was nuts but in ten
years I have doubled my money whilst getting the pleasure to enjoy them to
boot.
I am not going to show this to my wife. No Way, No How! LOL
Cheers,
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org