[TR] TR List Badge Update

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR List Badge Update
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 15:07:52 -0700
Fellow Triumph Enthusiasts,

I wanted to report that I have now received paid orders from 44 people for a
total of 63 badges.

Of the 100 badges I have on order, 96 are currently spoken for. So if all
those people who indicated that they want one or more of them actually send
their orders in, I will have only 4 more that are available.

Therefore, if you have a badge or more reserved, it is imperative that you get
your order in immediately.  And anyone who has not reserved a badge from the
initial production run of 100, please email me immediately or you will risk
not getting one from this production.

I intend to keep the reservations until the badges are received from the
manufacturer and anyone who has not sent in their payment by then will have
their badges reassigned to someone who wants one but missed out on the early
reservations.

I will put together a waiting list after the first 100 reservations are in
place and fill orders on a first come, first served basis.

I have already contacted the manufacturer about a follow-on order and was told
that several hundred units can be produced before a new die will need to be
created.  So there is little possibility that that a new one will ever be
required.  Although there is no minimum order, I do need to order at least 25
at a time so that the setup charge is distributed enough to maintain the
$35.00 price.

I will be sending a reminder to each individual who has reserved a badge and
has not sent a paid order as time gets closer to when I wil be getting the
badges from the manufacturer.

Regards,
Joe Curry

===     http://www.vtr.org