[TR] Ebay 80 TR7 Spider

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Ebay 80 TR7 Spider
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 14:13:40 EST
Guys,
I am wettin my pants.  8 Hours to go on what looks like a 45K mile FI  TR7
Spider in original condition.  BUY IT NOW for 8 Large. Wife is  giving me "that
look" and not saying much of anything. The car is in  Lincoln, NE.  Always
wanted a Spider!  Someone buy it and I will trade  the 76 VE TR7, the 76
Spitfire
1500 or the 62 TR4 project plus  cash.
Right click finger twitching on the Buy it Now,
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org