[TR] TBI First Start Up

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TBI First Start Up
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 12:51:14 -0500
Well folks, yesterday was D-Day for starting my TR6 with the TBI
installation. I just updated my web site with the whole story (smoke & fire)
but the Cliffs Note version is.....it's running very smoothly with a problem
or two that needs to get resolved. It's still on jack stands but I hope to
have it out for a real road test next week pending problem resolution and
good weather. It's been sitting in the garage in 20 degree weather overnight
and it just fired up with no "choke" and without touching the gas pedal. :-)

Bob

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running on Jack Stands w/ Throttle Body Injection
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org