[TR] TR6 engines for sale, dirt cheap!

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR6 engines for sale, dirt cheap!
From: <rx74evr@mchsi.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 13:32:30 -0600
Hello all!

After many tries and many emails, i still cant seem to sell two Tr6 engines i
have here in my garage that i want gone soon. One is a late engine, one is an
early engine. I have lowered the price to $125.00 each and if they dont sell,
i will be sending them to the crusher with the next parts car i have to scrap
out. I hate to do that to any british car part, especially good engines, but
they are in my way of cleaning, and i have no use for them. They are long
blocks and are located near Rockford,IL....

Please email me off the list if you want one, they will be gone in the next 2
weeks for sure if nobody speaks up for either engine..

Thanks!

Paul Seedoff

===     http://www.vtr.org