[TR] Casper's New Home

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Casper's New Home
From: Bill & AnnaBelle <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 10:52:57 -0800
Hi listers,
        It is nice  to have  contractor  friends,  I recently  was
given surplus  roof trestles from a house. These  were  originally
for a front entry that was vetoed by the owner, and were 9.5 feet
wide.
        I then bought the needed lumber and a framing crew (same
contractor) put up the 10 x 15 "utility shed"   (we  can't have
detached garages).  We tar papered the roof and somehow  found enough
"surplus" concrete roof tiles to finish the job.
        Casper fits just  fine,  and is  happy, dry, and warm  ...
now if we can just find a "surplus" door  some where  ... ;-)
--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L

AnnaBelle Pugh