Re: [TR] Sleeved Thermostat

To: Geo & Kathleen Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>,
Subject: Re: [TR] Sleeved Thermostat
From: Bill & AnnaBelle <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 14:03:47 -0800
Thanks  George,
        Thought I  would  let  you, and the rest of the Group know
that Fred Thomas has already sent a NOS Smiths to Herman ... for free
(assuming Herman lets him get away with it), us old Farts have got to
stick together ... Fred being the oldest of course  ... ;-)

--
Bill Pugh
anabil007@ comcast.net

===     http://www.vtr.org