Re: [TR] hood sticks

To: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] hood sticks
From: "Eureka Saws Co, Inc." <ambritts@ptdprolog.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 10:19:16 -0500
Hi Gang,
Well got numerous responses to this one. It would have been nice if I let
everyone know what kind of car. (TR3A) Anyway, many thanks to all. David
Gunn shot off a picture which solved the problem. This was one of the parts
that came in a box with the disassembled car. I was testing back panel, hood
sticks etc., and used regular bolts to fasten the sticks. The stick frame
would not clear the bolt head. Put in proper recessed screws and bingo. You
would think someone that took a car apart and put it back together would
have caught that. I'll attribute it to a senior moment at 56. Thanks again.
Alex
72 TR6 (done-for the most part)
59 TR3A (almost done for the most part)