[TR] Hard Top For Sale- More info and link to pictures

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Hard Top For Sale- More info and link to pictures
From: "Kevin and Deana Brown" <mgtrautoxr@myturbonet.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 18:11:22 -0600
All,

I just dusted it off and it looks like all of the rubber window seals are in
good shape and aren't dried out or cracked.  As far as I know all of the glass
is original, the side glass both have Triplex on them, I couldn't see any
stamp on the rear glass.  The vinyl on the inside edge
down below the window is sun dried and cracked so that small area needs to
be recovered.  That one corner chrome piece is missing but all of the other
chrome is there.  All of the brackets to mount it are included.  Here should
be links to the four pictures.  There is still some dust and cobwebs that show
up in the pictures, there is also a little tape residue or something similar
on the top.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a357/hzl6cm/1974%20Triumph%20TR6%20For%20Sa
le/TR6HardTopRR.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a357/hzl6cm/1974%20Triumph%20TR6%20For%20Sa