[TR] Non LBC Content

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Non LBC Content
From: TRDOCTOR@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 10:43:08 EDT
I am seriously thinking about changing from Dino to Synthetic oil in my
wife's '95 Ford Exploder . . er, ah, make that Explorer.  It has 136k on  the
clock and has always had either Motorcraft or Valvoline 5-30 in it.  I  am not
having any problems with oil usage.  I am just looking to prolong  the life of
the engine.  So. . .   I am seeking the collective  wisdom of the list for
recommendations or condemnations on the use of Synthetic  vs Dino and what
brands
to use  (Mobil 1, Valvoline, etc).
TIA

Sam and Carol Clark