[TR] Cheap TR 6 Headlight Dip/dimmer Switch

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Cheap TR 6 Headlight Dip/dimmer Switch
From: KURT JOHNSON <kajohns64@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 05:03:22 -0700 (PDT)
I traced my non-working headlights to a faulty dimmer
switch.  A new swtich is $60 from the Triumph
catalogs.  I bought one from Advance Auto parts made
for a '75 Chevy P/U.  looks very close to the orignal,
plugs in with the orignal wiring connectors, and was
only $5.98.  The mounting flange is a little wider
requiring drilling one hole in the mounting bracket.
hope this info is helpful

Kurt Johnson
1972 TR6
1966 Galaxie 4dr Sedan 352 4v