Fw: [TR] Triumph List Decals

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: [TR] Triumph List Decals
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 09:11:06 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
To: "Mark Gendron" <lists01@canleyworks.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2006 8:57 AM
Subject: Re: [TR] Triumph List Decals

 That piece will be available when I get a minimum order of 100 at a price
of  $50.00.  :)
That said, You can actually create a bumper badge by fabricating the metal
part and sticking one of my sticky-back stickers to it.  The stickers unlike
the window decals have a chrome background.  The window decals use a matte
silver.

Joe