Re: [TR] Re: America's British Reliability Run

To: ElangTR4@aol.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Re: America's British Reliability Run
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 14:04:47 EDT
In a message dated 10/20/2006 12:34:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
elangtr4@aol.com writes:

> I too experienced the vanishing TR syndrome Sunday morning as I brought up
> the rear of the NCTA group. One minute there was the back of Ron Boals Byg
> Red TR6, then he was gone

Hey Eric and Jack,
At least you guys had something to see disappear.  Since we were at the point
at the time all we saw was AIR!  The front end of the Seven would get real
light and I could of swore we were going to take off into flight. Did you hear
Beverly's screams?

I know, I was way chicken for I had to tap the brakes at the crests, just
couldn't help myself!  Probably helped when we came upon the Amish Buggy from
nowhere at the bottom of one of them thar hills.  Jim had taken over by then
and
both he and Karen had their arms up in the air as a warning.

Great Ride!
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org