[TR] TR List

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR List
From: Cosmo Kramer <tr4a2712@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 15:23:48 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 21:17:27 -0700
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Re: TR List

Jim Muller wrote:
> Ah,...

aluminum front plate to replace the bent one with, but
I keep looking at that front apron, radiator & other
parts then go out and work in the garden.
TeriAnn

Which is best a a nice well kept garden or an oil free
engine bay??
---------------------
Hi List!
Sorry for repling so late to this post, But I live in
Buffalo, NY & have been without power for over 6 full
days. Thus, working on catching-up on my backlog of
TRIUMPH Digest readings.

In any case, to answer this question: After losing
about 1/8 on my 3 1/2 achers of woods & ALL my
odermental trees to the 'Act of GOD', I would have to
answer this question as: "an oil free engine bay!"

Sorry but I'm a LITTLE bit right now, but I'm sure
that I'll be over it by May '07 when I findly get
everything cleaned up.

Welcome back TeriAnn! & It's good to get back to
reading all your E-mails, list. Thanks for being able
to get me back  in the TRIUMPH groov.

-Cosmo Kramer

===     http://www.vtr.org