[TR] Joe Alexander & Classic Motorsports Magazine

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Joe Alexander & Classic Motorsports Magazine
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 20:57:44 -0400
I was in Borders tonight flipping through the Nov issue of Classic
Motorsports Magazine and there was a "sidebar" article on Joe Alexander and
Friends of Triumph (FoT). It talked about how Joe wanted a way for the
racing community to stay in touch, so he approached computer guru Mark
Bradakis about starting the mail list about 10 years ago!

BTW...the magazine is very well written and is the only Classic LBC Mag I've
found that has a stateside emphasis. Most of the articles, cars, people,
ads, classifieds etc are located here in the states.

I also found another great resource that was mentioned in the magazine
www.britcars.org

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org