Re: [TR] Re: TR List

To: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Re: TR List
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 21:17:27 -0700
Jim Muller wrote:
> Ah, I didn't say anything about "useful"!  I said interesting.

See now I thought my photography is the most interesting section.

> So there, nyah!  And welcome back.  You see what you've started?  A
> whole round on the perceived importance of "things", including but
> not limited to cars.  It sure beats another round on timing chain
> covers!

Oh, OK.  You know I have a slightly bent engine front plate what is
keeping my chain cover and front main from sealing.  I have a nice new
aluminum front plate to replace the bent one with, but I keep looking at
that front apron, radiator & other parts then go out and work in the garden.

TeriAnn

Which is best a a nice well kept garden or an oil free engine bay??

===     http://www.vtr.org