[TR] FS my '66 Volvo 122S wagon Denver CO USA

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] FS my '66 Volvo 122S wagon Denver CO USA
From: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 10:35:02 -0600
No LBC, but the 122S shares a lot of parts with Triumphs and it's a
great parts vehicle or bad-weather ride. Located near Denver, Colorado
USA. Thanks.

An emergency requires quick cash, so I need to sell my '66 Volvo 122S
wagon. I'm asking a below market price of $2000 for quick sale. Bought
in 2004 from original owner for $3500, this has been a daily driver and
winter ride for the last two years. If you're used to 4 banger Triumphs,
you'll feel at home working on this one. But you won't have to, because
it's a perfectly servicable driver. Photos here:
http://www.newellboys.com/volvo/

Steven

===     http://www.vtr.org