RE: [TR] RE:Harbor Freight Powder Coating Gun

To: <McGaheyRx@aol.com>, <lstein6@gmail.com>,
Subject: RE: [TR] RE:Harbor Freight Powder Coating Gun
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 11:10:51 -0400
Powder-coated chicken?

Spitfried?

Why this prejudice against Triumph-flavoured food? Over the years I've
eaten so much oil and grease whilst crawling about under my Triumph,
that I've come to regard the taste as the sign of summer. This year,
after 19 years of Dot 4, switching to Dot 5 has changed the flavour of
my TR6. Finger-slipping good.

Baking your parts in the house just gives you a chance to enjoy your
hobby even when it's raining outside. And the wind whistling by your
ears will complete the illusion of driving your LBC even if it's only
made by the frying pan your wife is using to smack you over the head.

Mark
1972 TR6