[TR] Re: Mystery Car

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Re: Mystery Car
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 14:32:36 -0700
Gang,
I think Bill is close if not correct - I've looked through my vast collection
of Brit stuff and could not find a picture or artwork that depicts this exact
car - maybe it was a one-off or never built - It looks a lot like a number of
cars Donald Healey built on Riley RM series chassis before he was working with
Austin or Nash. But not exactly - and the door handles also throw me...........

Best,
Rick Feibusch
British Car Network
Venice Beach, California