Re: [TR] garbage

To: FGFO1@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] garbage
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 19:00:41 -0400
Hi,

I know just enough to be dangerous but here is my guess.  I believe
what you are receiving via the digest is the same thing those of us who
are not in digest mode are receiving.  That is the email from someone
attempting to give a stock tip or something that looks like a stock
tip.  I have been receiving them for quite awhile at different
locations, including my work email.  It would appear that the triumph
list has made it onto the spammers target list and that is the way that
everyone is getting the emails.  For us not in digest mode the email
actually comes through and is readable but the process that turns
everything into a digest mode must change it into a different format
that causes it to be gibberish in the digest mode.  The emails that I
have been receiving actually look like an image of a document so Frank
may be onto something with his guess.  My two cents and I readily admit
that I could be entirely wrong.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)