[TR] TRA, roads & peoples experiance

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TRA, roads & peoples experiance
From: Cosmo Kramer <tr4a2712@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 01:28:51 -0700 (PDT)
Hi list!
I found the road to be very enjoyable, but then I was
the navagator & jeff was the driver. He always takes
me along because I just SIT there & remain QUIET. You
will NEVER here me say:
'Slow down!" OR "You're following to close." or any
sounds like "Eek, HELP!" I think that's one of the
reasons. Then again, not saying that my light weight
body is of no real problem for the driver [Jeff] to
complain about throwing off the handeling of the
"Garage Queen".
Of course, many of you who have met me sitting in the
Garage Queen's engine bay at TRA know exactly what I'm
talking about. ;>)
In summary, if you think thoes roads were fun, then
you should take route 26 running from Woodside to
Marietta, Ohio. It was written up in a magazine as one
of the "20 Roads you've got to Drive'. Don Eollit
followed behind me vidio taping me going through,
untill he had to drop the camera in order to handle
some of the more treacherious turns being taken at 40+
mph. We found this route to be a GREAT help making
TRA's roads seem easy. I would recomend people taking
this road to be the best 'Testing Ground' for checking
out ones suspension, So far! :>)

-Cosmo Kramer