RE: [TR] Wattage of bulbs

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] Wattage of bulbs
From: "Chris Buckley" <chris.buckley@tz.knightfrank.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 07:24:29 +0300
Thanks to all for comments will get down to it this weekend. As feedback on
the last problem, I did adjust the oil pressure relief spring (by about 7
turns) and now the maximum pressure is around 70psi ;-)

Cheers

Chris Buckley

Generally, turn signal and brake filaments are 21 watts.  My TR4A owner's

handbook 2nd ed lists :

Parking                         4 watts Lucas 222

Repeater flashing                      21 watts           Lucas 382

Brake/Tail                                21/6                 Lucas 380

Plate Illumination           6 watts Lucas 207

Panel Illumination          2.2 watts          Lucas 987

Headlamp (Home Market)        60/45               54521060

Randall

dangerous content by Africa Online E-Mail Virus Protection Service, and is

believed to be clean.

===     http://www.vtr.org