[TR] Austin Healeys Everywhere

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Austin Healeys Everywhere
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 19:44:40 EDT
Hey Guys,
As I sit here in NE OHIO on the Western Ridge of the Cuyahoga River Valley,
I have noticed that there are Austin Healeys all over the place. One of my
Salesmen tipped me off Monday saying he ran into a caravan of 15 or more cars
just like my Triumphs.  I called BS because I knew I would have known about
any gathering of that size.  OK, Tuesday I see this Big Healey coming down  the
road from Blossom Music Center in the pouring rain with his top down. Yeah,
those Healeys have top fitting problems don't they.  The guys face was
plastered against the windscreen, Ha!

 Didn't think much about it until Tuesday I see 4 Healeys going down  the
same road including a Frog Eye Sprite which for sure caught my  interest.
Today
I have seen another Frog Eye, two big Healys so something  has to be going on.
 Anyone know what's up?  Interesting that the  Healey Folks appear to be
having a week long event right here in my  Backyard. I have heard that they do
that as well as the MG group. You  know they have us Big Time on that one.

Think About It,
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org