RE: [TR] ARE Silverstone lug nuts

To: <TBe749@aol.com>, <cbohn@sidepipe.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] ARE Silverstone lug nuts
From: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 11:25:25 -0700
I would check at a local wheel dealer, Wheel Works for example. I found lug
nuts that I think were speced for Chevy maybe that were an almost exact match
for the originals in stock. Just had to buy optional spacer washers as per the
originals. Low price and prefect match as far as I'm concerned.

Deano