RE: [TR] Spending cash on cars!

To: "'Graham Stretch'" <technical-iwnet@wight365.net>,
Subject: RE: [TR] Spending cash on cars!
From: "Rarebits" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 13:01:28 +0100

Hi Graham.
Depending on who replaced the UJs, it's quite possible (even likely?) that
they've been set loose, as on the propshaft. Oversize circlips (thick) need
to be used to set the joints tight. Any endfloat across the spider manifests
itself as ticking as the wheel rotates,
Cheers,
Bill.

Rarebits4classics