[TR] TRA National Meeting

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TRA National Meeting
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 20:09:22 EDT
Guys,
If you were not there you missed a great event.  Most memorable moment  for
me was returning from Nelsonville when Nino Richards and Jeff  Zimmerman shot
out in front of Bob Palmer and I in a small town some  ways away from the Burr
Oak Lodge.  You could tell that they wanted to set  the pace as they pulled
out in front from a fuel stop. In lead was  Nino with a white TR3A, second was
Jeff in a Signal Red TR3B, next was  Beverly and I in the Powder Blue TR3B and
last was Bob and Eva in a white  TR4.  Up route 78 we went.  A winding,
twisting road with the "Oh  Shoot" type hills with no visibility at the crests.
 The
women were hanging  on to the grab bars for sure and might I add that I say
the extra weight gave  Nino and Jeff the advantage.  I did my best to keep the
pace.   You could tell that Bob wanted me out of his way so he could fill
their mirrors  instead of mine.
In the end Nino and Jeff arrived at the Lodge a few seconds ahead  and with
their cars parked kind of had a little smirk on their  faces. OK, I should
differently let Bob go ahead of me!  Next time we  need equal weight!
Life is Good,
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org