[TR] tr3 wiper wiring

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] tr3 wiper wiring
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 22:58:48 -0400
Okay, okay. Cut me some slack.  I've never driven a Triumph or rebuilt one
before.

Next question- How to test the wiper motor.
On the motor, there are 3 slide-on terminals.  Two of them are kinda boxed
togather. I believe one of the have a "1" stamped above it.  I've not wired
the car but have a 12v jump box.

My guess is to ground the third (non-boxed) terminal.  Then touch the "1"
boxed terminal would be the slow wiper speed.  The next boxed terminal would
be the fast wiper speed.  Correct?

Not wanting to short anything,
Paul Dorsey
60 TR3