[TR] Two Anniversaries

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Two Anniversaries
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 19:57:24 -0400
I get to mark two anniversaries this month: Next week makes 37 years with my
wife and this month makes for 10 years on this list. I know how I found my
wife, but I can't remember how I stumbled on to the list, especially since I
was looking for an AH300 at the time! As much as I love the AH3000, it can't
compare to my TR6 for being fun, "practical" and easy to maintain....now
that I think about it, that's a lot like my wife ;-) After all these years I
consider many of you "family" for all the help you've given me so I thought
I'd go way off "list" and share my real family with you. My wife just
updated the family web site with our son and his family. You'll even get to
see my wife and I. You'll notice that my son and his wife are in uniform
with both being Air Force Captains now. She's a delivery room nurse and he
has the coolest job of being the Maintenance Officer for the Executive
Fleet. Yup, my boy and his crew are responsible for maintaining all of the
Government's Executive Fleet based at Andrews AFB, with the exception of Air
Force 1. And actually when Bush flies in the 757, that's Jeff's plane which
is normally used as Air Force 2 or for long trips by Laura and others of
sufficient clout. Over Christmas I got to go into the hanger and get inside
the 757 as well as one of the Gulfstreams. Now that is the way to travel!
The two little ones are the grandkids, Lexi and Zack. So if you want a
little insight in to my world stop by http://www.danielsonfamily.org/ and
check out the family album link at the bottom.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org