[TR] lonely lbc

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] lonely lbc
From: Greg <one_second_zero@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 08:11:01 -0700 (PDT)
Can you drive it slowly at 10 or 15 mph down the gravel road to avoid kicking
up rocks until you reach pavement?  Is it too far to do that?  I've driven some
of my sports cars on some amazingly rough and unpaved drives for short
distances at very low speed when I couldn't avoid it.   Of course, you have to
have the California Duster with you to wipe the dust off...

  -Greg H

===     http://www.vtr.org