[TR] TR6 Hardtop Questions???

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR6 Hardtop Questions???
From: "Ray Tedder" <rtedder101@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 19:10:55 -0700
I'm attempting to reassemble a TR6 hard top.  I will appreciate any help on
the following questions.

1)       When installing the hard top to rear deck seal, the one that fits
in the channel, the lip apparently goes toward the rear.  Is that correct?

2)       When installing the side seals, the flat side apparently is glued
to the hardtop so that the lip points to the outside.  Is that correct?

3)       The clip used to secure the trim strips is attached with a 1/8" pop
rivet; should the nose piece fit inside the clip?  What size should be used?

      Even the 1/16" doesn't fit inside the clip.

Thanks

===     http://www.vtr.org