Re: [TR] rock

To: sandner@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: [TR] rock
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 20:40:04 EDT
In a message dated 6/7/2006 5:48:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sandner@worldnet.att.net writes:

OK,  please explain the rock.
i'm sure that more than i am curious.
randy  sandner
74.5 tr6
raleigh nc

The TR3 Rock is a concrete casting of a TR3 approximately a foot long and
4'' wide.  It is a THREE and not and A.  Hard top is fitted with side  screens
in place and disk wheels.  The Lister TRROCK is as I said in  pristine Concours
condition.  I have another "Driver TRROCK" out in the  circle along side my
English Oak. I will offer up the Lister TRROCK @ VTR  2006 to some lucky Lister
who attends. I will post an appropriate time for  the drawing in the
registration room.
See you guys there,
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org