Re: [TR] A-arm question

To: tr3driver@comcast.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] A-arm question
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 09:01:11 EDT
In a message dated 6/6/2006 8:03:57 PM Central Standard Time,
tr3driver@comcast.net writes:
> Well, I disagree.  Late TR4 used the same upper A-arms as TR4A through TR6.

That's makes me curious.  Since the TR6 arms have a short and long arm
building in some caster one would assume that the upper arms used on the TR4A
and
late TR4 also are configured as such.  But if the later TR4's had TR4A upper
arms and early TR4 (TR2-TR4) trunions and vertical links how do the early
trunions cope with the additional caster?

Dave

===     http://www.vtr.org