[TR] TR ROCK @ VTR -Blanking Plates -Safe Haven -Triumph AMBRO

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR ROCK @ VTR -Blanking Plates -Safe Haven -Triumph AMBRO
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 08:28:46 -0400
Listers

Response to recent TR Digest List:

The  TR Lister Rock sounds intriguing. I was unaware of it. But on the other
hand Randall drove 2,000 miles from CA and I was unaware of him being there.

Mr. Danielson asks about Pump Blanking Plates. If there were enough interest, I
would make a production run of them in Alloy or Stainless Steel. I have a
pattern on #197. Or did I see them in the Moss Catalog

If anyone is traveling through the Waterloo, Iowa to or from Dallas, I offer a
safe haven in Jesup, Iowa...if we are here. Spare Parts to Spare Bedrooms.

I hope to bring a Work In Progress Triumph "Component Car" to Dallas and
working hard to make it suitable for showing with the fibreglass body in place,
if not looking pretty.

Joe Alexander

===     http://www.vtr.org