Re: [TR] Miatas

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Miatas
From: "Kinderlehrer" <Kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 17:50:34 -0700
There was a quote in a column by Gary Anderson in some car rag, "Auto
Market" or something; someone wrote in asking if they should buy a Miata or
a TR6 and the answer included the statement "If you're looking for a car to
drive when you have to go somehwere, buy the Miata. If you're looking for
somewhere to go so you can drive your car, get the TR6" (as best as I can
remember).

That pretty much sums it up for me, but then maybe that's because I was the
one he quoted? :-)

Bob

===     http://www.vtr.org