Re: [TR] TR3 spring-and metal spit wad

To: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 spring-and metal spit wad
From: Bob Labuz <yellowtr@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 08:05:56 -0400
On Saturday 03 June 2006 10:16 am, Paul Dorsey wrote:
> I seem to have lost the "guts" of one throttle linkage end.  You know, the
> tiny little spring-and metal wad that goes inside one of those
> elbow/sholder-and-socket joints to clamp the ball tight.  Moss doesn't have
> them.  Where can I get one, please?
>
> Thanks,
> Paul Dorsey
> 60 TR3A

Paul,

The whole assembly is available from TRF for a good price. The smaller one is
part # 148496 and comes with both end joints. The longer one from throttle to
carbs is part # 106764. I have these installed on both the 3 and 4 and they
are top quality. Better than OEM!

Bob

===     http://www.vtr.org