[TR] re: Top down at night

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] re: Top down at night
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 14:52:01 EDT
Joe,
I have to agree - one of my favorite drives .. midnight, after a heatwave day
- the best!
Regards,
Carl
'63 TR4 since '74 .. in resto mode since '99
------
If you aren't doing some top-down drives at night in your Triumph then you
are missing out on some of the most enjoyable experiences you can have -
especially when it's hot out.  Things sound different, smell different, and
temperature changes are dramatic on your skin.  Whether out on a country lane
or
cruising the boulevard it can't be beat.  Even doing the interstate is fun.
One
show we went to years ago featured The Lucas Lights Out Tour - a kind of drive
wish other organizers would hold.

"A gentleman never motors about after dark?"  Phooey!

Joe Merone
CF18928

===     http://www.vtr.org