[TR] 3a firewall view?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] 3a firewall view?
From: "Jim Wallace" <grandfatherjim@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 21:14:19 -0400
Hi,
I am about to start installing everything that goes in the engine
compartment, including, eventually, the engine! - and since it was about 9
years ago that I started taking stuff out I can't quite remember exactly
every detail.....
Next thing I need to install are the brake and clutch hard lines, with
master cylinders and reservoir. Paul Dorsey's questions about hooking those
up have come at an opportune time indeed; now I don't have to ask which is
the inlet and which the outlet on the m/cs.
Can anyone point me to a picture of the layout for these things, along with
such items as the oil pressure line, water temperature line, etc? Any I've
seen have other things obstructing the view. I have printed out Teri Ann W's
firewall plug and grommet diagram and it has been most helpful thus far.
Thanks Teri Ann for providing such a useful resource.
TIA,
Jim Wallace
PS I am using a custom fuse and relay panel so don't need any views of that
stuff.

===     http://www.vtr.org