RE: [TR] TR Frames from RATCO

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, bzw8@CDC.GOV
Subject: RE: [TR] TR Frames from RATCO
From: "Mr.Bill" <mrbill883@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 22:41:39 -0400
Jeff wrote
> Just passing along the web site to RATCO for new TR frames. I
> was unable
> to find it until I spoke with them and they gave me the URL. Sorry if
> this info is old news.
> http://rat-co.com/index.html

I had the good fortune to have been offered the prototype RATCO frame for
use in my TR6 after the collapse of its (ineptly repaired) trailing arm
mounting member.
Having witnessed the project from the beginning, I can attest to the care
and attention to detail that went into the design of the new frame. And
there are no compromises as to quality.
No financial interest - just thrilled to have my TR6 back.

Bill
1972 TR6
Yaphank, NY

===     http://www.vtr.org