Jets Stromberg 175 CD

To: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Jets Stromberg 175 CD
From: "Chris Buckley" <chris.buckley@tz.knightfrank.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 06:49:27 +0200
Hi List,
While replacing the perished O rings in my 1965 TR4A carbs, I thioght I
may as well check the diaphragm etc.. I took out the needle to discover
it has 1A stamped on the end and the jet has .100. According to the Moss
catalogue it should be 2A, 2E or 2H and according to the Haynes
Stromberg manual I have it should be 2H.
Can anyone tell me what effect the wrong needle will have on the
performance / consumption of the car and how important it is to have the
correct needle.
Thanks in advance,
Regards

Chris Buckley
Knight Frank (Tanzania) Limited
P O Box 9333
Dar es Salaam

--
dangerous content by Africa Online Tanzania, and is
believed to be clean.

===     http://www.vtr.org