Re: Bleeder

To: Ct54531@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bleeder
From: John Wise <JohnWise@alumni.pitt.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 14:33:11 -0700
At 3:28 PM -0500 12/16/05, Ct54531@aol.com wrote:
>Apologies. I know this has been discussed a gazillion times but, well, the
>usual...I wasn't paying attention.
>Is EZ Bleed the best or only device of its type. Retailer(s)?
>Thanks.
>
>Jim
>CT54531
>65 4A

I cannot think of a better approach.  I gave my Ezibleed to my son
for his MGB & I bought a similar one from a Porsche catalog for my
cars now.

Used them both every year when I lived in Ormond Beach FL where I
changed brake fluid every year to keep the humidity out of the
system.  Very fast & efficient.

The vacuum systems suck, both literally & figuratively!

John

--
John Wise
Glendale, AZ