TR4 Wire Wizards?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 Wire Wizards?
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 20:06:06 EST
Gosh Guys,
This is embarrassing.  I once did all this by my lonesome but now I am
getting stuck on a regular basis. Trying to sort out some wiring issues with
the
63 TR4 project car I have run into a major snag.  I have gone from having
almost everything but traficators to blowing the top fuse "at once" when
installing it.  Must be a short somewhere and under the dash looks like a  mess
with
several loose, hanging wires including the LG/P one on the Direction
Indicator.

But that is not my problem for now.  I am just trying to get the  wiring
right to the lamps and according to every diagram I have the front  indicators
call for GW wires for both LH & RH, # 41 & 42. Up front on  this Four I have 1
GW
wire and 1 GR wire to work with.  Going to the rear  the diagram calls for GR
wires to both sides, # 47 & 48. I have a GW on the  RH and a GR on the LH.
That is where I am stuck. Sounds stupid Huh?  But it  is real!
Thanks You Very Much If You Can Help,
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org