Re: Buying abandoned car/daily digest V1 #2465

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Buying abandoned car/daily digest V1 #2465
From: "wayne s" <wayne_s@lycos.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 22:40:41 -0500
I was very pleased when I found out my TR8 could be taken to the local
"quickie-lube" for $30~.  Frequently I was told "I don't know what kind of car
that is, but I don't think we have a filter for it."  But apparently it used
the same oil filter as some truck.  It was always in stock.

-Wayne S
1980 TR8

===     http://www.vtr.org