Re: Buying an abandoned car from a garage?

To: BearTranserv@aol.com
Subject: Re: Buying an abandoned car from a garage?
From: "T. S. White" <tswrace@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 06:03:05 -0800
For decades I dreamed of buying a Countache.  A year ago I went and
looked at one.  After reading online about their maintenance I decided
against the purchase.  It seems a minor tune up is $10,000.00.  A mjor
tune up is $25,000.00.  Also when I sat in it the ball of my shoe would
not fit between the brake pedal and the transmission tunnel to reach the
throttle.
--
        Best Regards,
        Tom