TR in the magazines

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR in the magazines
From: "Michael Andrews" <mandrews53@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 09:45:47 -0800
The latest Sports Car International  (Jan 06) has an article on the
California Melee Tour. Nice article -no TR picture but does announce the
TR2 as winning the Spirit Of The Dirtbag award. ( the rally was called the
Dirtbag500 before they went upscale with the CalMelle moniker) .There is a
big trophy (hiding in the garage) and a toolbox as the booty. Also in that
magazine is Jay Lamms editorial which mentions a 50 year old TR( same one)
. I did crack my oil pan on that road but had packed so much dirt into the
fins( aluminum oil pan-because its cool) that it didn't leak till I got
back to LA and washed the car. No pix on their website for this year but
they willget there soon.     www.californiamelee.org

Mike Andrews
TR2inLA

===     http://www.vtr.org