Re: more than 1 kind of starter push switch?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: more than 1 kind of starter push switch?
From: Chris Kantarjiev <cak@dimebank.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 13:53:49 -0800 (PST)
>My switch, on the other hand, is about 1 3/4" in diameter and about 2-3"
>deep.  It has 2 cables hooked on the back (to battery & starter, I guess).
>It also has room for 2-3 other slide on connectors.  And I need to ask, what
>besides the dash does it mount to?

This sounds like the underhood switch that completes the
circuit to the starter, not the dash switch. It would have
a rubber button at one end, two heavy duty copper stud
contacts (battery, starter), and a spade connector or
two to connect to the dash switch.

Could that be the source of confusion here?

===     http://www.vtr.org